Friday, May 8, 2009

Changes

After nearly 9 years together Marlin and I finally went out a few weeks ago and bought a new bedroom set. The one we had been using was mine. That's not so bad, just that I bought it when I moved out of my mom's house when I was 18. I really like the new one we are getting and can't wait to put it it what will soon be our newly painted bedroom! Wooo Hooo! We even splurgeed and bought new mattresses. Can you tell that I'm a little excited!

I have been spending my day moving things out of drawers and taking things off of the walls. I am moving furniture from our bedroom into other bedrooms and moving things around between those bedrooms as well. There is furniture everywhere! If only all of the bedrooms were on the same floor I'd have this thing licked! :-) My older daughters are very excited about the furniture move, but I have explained that all things must change. They didn't go for it, but I guess we are all creatures of habit.

I will post a picture of the new set once it comes on Tuesday. I may not be at work Wednesday if the new mattress is as wonderful as they say it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment